Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday night tacos

Tonight we had a baseball game again. Since they fall right in the middle of dinner time, it's very important to make quick dinners. I had made tacos a few weeks ago and I always make extra meat and then freeze the extra. I had frozen the extra meat, so I pulled it out this morning and we had quick and easy tacos for dinner. I warmed the meat up in a pan, shredded the lettuce, and cut up the onion. All I had to do was warm up the tortilla shells and vola...dinner!

I make my taco meat with with a taco seasoning mix. I'm not brand pickey, just whatever is fairly cheap, but not the store brand. We like soft taco shells, lettuce, sour cream, shredded cheese, onion, salsa, and taco sauce on our tacos. With a side of tortilla chips. Yummy. EnJoY!

No comments: