Monday, July 12, 2010

What's going on?

Sorry it's been a while for my postings. There are not going to be any postings this week or next as we are heading out on vacation. Soooo, therefore I am NOT cooking.
Monday night we are having "clean out the fridge" night since we seem to have an abundance of leftovers in there that I don't want to smell when we get back.
Tuesday night we are going to have something that I can find...not sure what yet.
Wednesday night we are having volcano pancakes. A friend of mine sent me this recipe and I'm super excited to try it so I'll let ya know how it turns out.
Then for the next week and a half we are eating out or eating "spur of the moment," which if you can't tell already, I'm not great at, so I'm looking forward to it!!!
Have a great couple of weeks and I'll be back on here July 25,

No comments: