Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tuesday's Pulled Pork sandwiches

I've done this dinner a few times. We love this pork recipe. I had made this a few weeks ago. But it makes so much that I'm able to freeze half of it. I thawed (is that a word?) the pork that I had frozen, minus the sauce. Then warmed it up in a pot and added the bbq sauce, slapped it on a bun and had a wonderful dinner!

Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches

3 lbs. pork ribs, bones removed
1 14 oz. can beef broth
Lowery's seasoning
Carribean Jerk seasoning
Garlic powder
Onion powder
pinch of nutmeg
Salt & pepper
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
Combine all of the ingredients in the crock pot and cook on low 8 hours. Once it's all cooked, pour into a strainer and get rid of the liquid. Put the pork in a bowl and shread with 2 forks. Combine with bbq sauce, slap it on a bun.
 
Mac & Cheese
I kept this simple tonight. I used a box of Kraft Mac & Cheese. Just follow the directions on the box!
EnJoY!

No comments: